July 11, 2017

C'est Magnifique!


Hello, Avril here today, and I'd like to share a card using these young gents from the Paris Exposition set of rubber stamps.

I started with a mop up from Broken China Oxide ink and embossed this using a EF.  I lightly sponged Fossilized amber over the raised sections of the balloon.

The main image was stamped with Black Archival and I lightly coloured the sky with Broken China  DI. The sentiment was stamped and heat set with Clear EP.  To create interest in the embossed background, I stamped the smaller balloon from the same set.

I hope I've inspired you to ink up your Artistic Outpost stamps and if so, we'd love to see what you create, so why not share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Have a great week,
Avril Bailey: Designer

No comments: