April 4, 2017

Eiffel Collage


Hello,  Avril here today and I'm showcasing a card using the Eiffel Collage stamp.

More play with the Distress Oxide inks for the background and after drying I stamped the image in black Memento ink as I wanted to colour the flowers and pretty girl with Alcohol Markers. The image was layered onto black card.

The base card was stamped with Vintage Photo Oxide ink using the small flower elements in the Generation Redux set of stamps.  This was then spritzed to allow the colour to run slightly before drying with tissue and a heat gun.

I hope I've inspired you to create with your Artistic Outpost stamps and if so, why not share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page, we would love to see what you've made.

Have a lovely week,

Avril Bailey:  Designer

No comments: