October 1, 2013

Artistic Outpost September Referral Program Top Three and Random Winner

Thank you  to those who took the time to play along with our September Referral Program, we always love to see what our customers are creating with our stamps.  Just a reminder, when posting your cards to your blogs/online galleries, please be sure to include stamp credits with an active link to www.artisticoutpost.com

The Top 3 Referral Entries for September, in no particular order are:







The random winner of the September Artistic Prize Package is  25. Karen Garrard 

Congratulations!  Top 3 Winners please email me if you would like the badge for your blogs.

Karen  please email me by October 14th, with your information so that I can have your prize package sent out to you.


5 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Congratulations to Hettie, Sue and Karen - your work is amazing. Many thanks to AO for giving me the opportunity to enter this challenge and for producing such beautiful stamps! Julie Ann xx

Words and Pictures said...

Congratulations to all the winners!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking me in your top 3 ! Sue C x

Hettie said...

Wow! Thank you for picking me as a Top 3.
Hettei x

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to be the random winner. What fun it is entering these challenges. Such wonderful people out there. Karen.x