May 2, 2013

SPRING IS HERE

I spent some time in the garden yesterday and the time out in the sunshine inspired my tag this week for Artistic Outpost using the fabulous BIRDS OF A FEATHER plate.
The background of my tag has been created using Distress Paints spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and spun sugar, I love these colours together.
I have staped the bird image with black Archival Ink and added some random stamping using the background stamp from the same plate.
Leaves have been added using a stencil and embossing paste for added texture and dimension along with a birdcage charm.
I have added some flowers and the sentiment 'Spring is here' from the same plate, edgeing the sentiment with black soot Distress Ink for definition.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Designer: Tracy Evans

11 comments:

barbarayaya62 said...

Wonderful tag! Love these colors! BArbarayaya

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty and wonderful details.
Xx

PetraB said...

a terrific tag, love the colours

Terry said...

What a pretty tag, Tracy! Love those vibrant colors, so bursting with a great Spring feel! I can see how your lovely garden would inspire this beauty! Hugs!

Yvonne Garner said...

Gorgeous tag! Love your color choices!

Pia S said...

This little project includes some of the things I find really tricky myself: a) to make a tag b) to use pinks c) to use pinks in combination with orange. But I love tags and the mentioned colors, and this tag is absolutely beautiful!

Dagmar said...

The Tag is so spring-like by the fresh orange color, the flowers and all that great with the Voge a wonderful combination!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Das Tag ist wunderschön udn farbenprächtig.

Words and Pictures said...

Such an uplifting tag - it's wonderful!
Alison x

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous colors and tag!

jo said...

I love this tag so much!!!!