I started by stamping the image with Black Archival and then stamped it again with Chipped Sapphire Distress ink and fussy cut the birds.
I shaded the image with Distress inks, Antique Linen and Broken China before colouring the leaves and flowers with inks, then attached my blue birds.
The base card was stamped with the Music Script from the Ephemera Backgrounds using Broken China DI and then I used the same ink to lightly distress. The image, matted onto a fussy cut black layer of card was then attached to the base card.
Don't forget, if you get creative using your Artistic Outpost Rubber stamps, we would love to see it, so why not share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.
Have a great week
Avril Bailey : Designer