January 3, 2017

Angels in the Snow

Hello, Avril here today and I do hope you've had a lovely Christmas Holiday and enjoyed welcoming in the New Year.

Before the holiday season is completely over, I thought I'd share a card I made earlier using those sweet angels from the Gloria set of stamps which were released in December.

My background was coloured with Tumbled Glass Distress ink, when it was dry, I applied embossing paste through a snowflake stencil.  I sprinkled on white embossing powder and left to dry before heat setting.

I stamped and fussy cut the angels and applied a little colour before adhering them with foam pads.
The sentiment from the same set, was stamped with Versamark, and again heat set with white EP.

I used Star Dust Stickles on the angel wings and added a little to the snowflakes for added sparkle.

If you've been creating with your Artistic Outpost stamps we would love to see what you've made, so why not share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Thanks for your visit today and I Wish you a Healthy, Happy and Crafty New Year.

Designer:  Avril Bailey

No comments: