December 6, 2016

Promises to Keep

Hello and thanks for calling in today as I've another Christmas card to share, this time using stamps from the Snowy Woods plate,  available from our Daily Bread Designs.

I stamped my image onto white card with Black Archival ink and coloured my Santa figure with Distress Inks, I also coloured the sky with Chipped Sapphire to give a dark blue hue.  The edges were distressed and sponged with Versamark before being dipped into Snowflake EP and heat set for a little sparkle.  For some added snowy texture, I sprinkled on some Chunky White Embossing Enamel.

I layered the image with Brushed Pewter stained paper, navy card and cheesecloth.

My base layer was dipped into a mix of Chipped Sapphire and Stormy Sky DIs and when dry, I randomly stamped one of the snowflakes with Brushed Pewter Distress paint.

My greeting is also from  Snowy Woods, stamped and heat set with Silver EP.

I hope I've given you some inspiration for your Christmas cards using Artistic Outpost rubber stamps, and if so, we would love to see them, so please share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Thanks for visiting

Designer:  Avril Bailey

No comments: