December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello, Avril here today and I'm showcasing a Christmas card using one of the New Artistic Release stamps - Gloria, available from Our Daily Bread Designs.

I began by spritzing Brushed  Pewter and Tarnished Brass stains along with Tumbled Glass and Iced Spruce inks onto my craft sheet and dipped my card. I stamped the music from the Ephemera backgrounds with Versamark and then brushed with Perfect Pearls for a gorgeous sheen, which as we all know, doesn't show too well in photographs.

I'd also dipped a smaller piece of card, just large enough to stamp my image from the Gloria sheet with Watering Can Archival, I then distressed these edges with Iced Spruce.

I also stamped the image onto white card twice, and then fussy cut the angel, which was layered over the main image, but leaving the wings free, these were covered with Star Dust Stickles.

I stamped and embossed the sentiments with Silver EP and also edged them with the Silver EP.
I used a  Lace Border from the Beautiful Borders die by OBDB.

If you've been creating with your Artistic Outpost Rubber stamps, we would love to see what you've made, so why not share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Thank you for calling in at this busy time of the year, and I Wish You All a Very Merry Christmas.

Designer:  Avril Bailey

No comments: