November 5, 2016

Rather Be On My Farm

Happy Saturday Everyone!  Julie here, with a quick Mixed Media card using the Seed Packets Background, Harvest and Grunge Elements stamp sets from the Artistic Outpost by Our Daily Bread Designs.


I started by heat embossing the AO Seed Packets Background image onto a piece of white cardstock with white embossing powder.  

Once the embossing powder cooled, I colored the image with water based markers, wiping off the excess color, adding vintage photo distress ink and spritzing with water.

I stamped the AO Grunge Elements large splatter stamp with vintage photo distress ink, trimmed the panel and mounted onto dark brown and suede cardstock.

I added the hemp twine with the bow along with the layered heat embossed sentiment from the AO Harvest stamp set with dimensional foam to finish off the card.

I had fun designing this card and hope I have inspired you to pull out your Artistic Outpost stamps and create a project this week!  If so, please share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page- we would love to see your creations!

Thanks again for stopping by- I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Designer- JulieGearinger

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Those colors are fantastic ... love this.