September 15, 2016

Write Your Story

Welcome to my weekly post for Artistic Outpost and today I am using the fabulous Paperboy stamp set.

My background has been created using PanPastels; applying the PanPastels to the background using a sponge and then adding circles using black paint. I then painted each circle with Titanium White paint, dried with my heat tool and then applied Gelatos to each of the circles, blending with my finger.


I stamped the focal image with Black Archival Ink and added random numbers to each of the circles.


A touch more stencilling has been added using the Dot Fade Layering Stencil and PanPastels.


Delicate splatters of white paint have been added along with a sentiment 'write your story' stamped using an alphabet set.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Designer: Tracy Evans x

1 comment:

Jo’s Journey said...

Beautiful Tracy love the colour scheme xx