July 14, 2016

Summer Artist Trading Block

This week I am showcasing the Ice Cream Shoppe stamp set from Artistic Outpost, available from Our Daily Bread Designs website.

This time around I decided to create a summer ATB using the imagery from the Ice Cream Shoppe stamp set using a vibrant uplifting colour palette of Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade. I applied one colour to a piece of recycled plastic packaging, spritzed with water and then smooshed the ink onto the panel and then dried with a heat tool . I repeated the process with the second colour and again dried with a heat tool. I repeated this process until I was happy with the coverage of colour. I then added some background stamping using the Ephemera Backgrounds stamp set. I then stamped the focal image with Black Archival Ink and added the sentiment.


I continued with the same background around each side of the ATB adding further stamping from the Ice Cream Shoppe stamp set.


I love how you can see all the layers in the background and the black outline really does make the colours pop.


A touch more stamping to complete the sides of the ATB.


The top of the ATB has been decorated in the same way and I added a banner stamped using the Country Life stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Gorgeous ATB! Love all the stamps and color palette is fantastic! Great work Tracy!Barbara