July 12, 2016

Live, Laugh, Play


Hello, Avril here today with my weekly post this time using The Golf Club and Grunge Elements rubber stamps from the March new release, both available from Our Daily Bread Designs.
I began by sprinkling Leaf Green Brushos on to a piece of card and spritzing with water until all the colour ran and covered the card.   Although I only used one colour, you do get some lovely shading.
When the card base was dry, I stamped the flagpoles with Black Archival directly onto the coloured card.

My lady golfer and the quotes, were  stamped onto white card stock before cutting.

My next step was to sprinkle the Brushos directly onto my craft mat, spritzing with just enough water to get a very intense colour which I used to stamp the ring stain and the splashes onto the card.   I stamped the scribbles to create some 'grass' to ground the image.  I also used the colour to paint the flags, and the hat, tie and belt on the image, before adding her with foam pads to create some dimension.  The sentiments were dipped into the leftover colour and when dry matted onto black.

Hopefully,  I have inspired you to ink up your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps and show us what you've created by linking up to our July AO Show Us Your Art challenge, you could be the lucky random winner and receive a $15 Gift Certificate to spend on even more stamps!  You'll find all the details of the challenge here.

Thanks for visiting,
Designer: Avril Bailey

No comments: