March 12, 2015

Winter Wishes

Today I am showcasing the fabulous Skating Emporium from Artistic Outpost.
I began by applying a piece of crumpled tissue paper to a piece of white card and allowing to dry, once completely dry I then applied embossing paste through a star layering stencil for added dimension and then spritzed with Distress Spray Stains, adding touches of Picket Fence Spray to the top to lighten and add to the frosty feel.
The focal image has been stamped with Black Archival Ink onto white card and coloured with Broken China Distress Ink. I also included a die cut snowflake covered with embossing paste and coloured with Distress Spray Stains, highlighting the texture with wax. The letter 'S' was to echo the s in snow and was covered with embossing powder to coordinate with my design.
Chitchat stickers have been included and WINTER die cut from white card.  I love the texture the tissue paper gives to my backdrop.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x


No comments: