March 19, 2015

Friendship Never Melts Away

Today I am shocasing the Winter Walk stamp set from Artistic Outpost.
I wanted to use the stamp set in a different way rather than use it in winter colours I wanted to go for a more rustic appearance.
The background of the card started life as a piece of white card which I coloured with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then applied Vintage Photo Distress Powder over the top. I then spritzed the background randomly with Black Soot Distress Spray Stain to add to the rusty appearance.
I stamped the focal image with Black Archival Ink stamped onto white card and again shaded with Distress Ink. I bleached out areas on the house in the background .
I added banners stamped with the sentiments along with memo pins and number brads. The sentiments are from the Skating Emporium stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x


No comments: