March 22, 2015

Dare to Live

Happy, Happy Sunday--I hope you've been enjoying these first few days of Spring!!  I know I have, both inside and outside of the house!  Outside--it's nice to not have to bundle-up in three layers and I exchanged my snow boots for flip flops!  And inside, I've been finding myself pulling bright, Springy ink colors to create with this week, along with lots of  Artistic Outpost stamps! 


OK--Hold on to your hats!  I'm using images from the following Artistic Outpost stamp sets-Hats Off, Home, The Outpost, Kudzu Kafe and Ephemera Backgrounds on several different surfaces along with a couple of Tim Holtz dies to create this card.


This quote is from Kudzu Kafe and so is the hint of ticking in the background.  I've layered on my Honeycomb & Stars Layering Stencils and stamped some tiny script from The Outpost set. 


These bicyclists in the filmstrip are from the Hats Off set--I stamped them onto acetate with Jet Black Archival and fussy cut them to size.  I adhered them to the filmstrip with matte multi-medium, then gave them a little coat of Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint. 


I created these tattered florals with stitched burlap paper, scraps of muslin fabric that I stamped with the ledger image from the Ephemera Backgrounds set and a sheet of patterned paper from the Rustic Beauty paper pad from ODBD.


This yellow & green panel was attached to my lighter green card base and is ready to be sent to someone for a lift of encouragement or just because.  Happy Spring to you all and Thanks so very much for joining me today!  See you again soon!! 



Designer:  Shari Trumbull

No comments: