January 14, 2015

My Favorite Book



Hi there, Lisa here today with my weekly share on the Artistic Outpost Blog! This week, I inked up the sweet school girl from the Favorite Book stamp set. I stamped her multiple times on pattern paper, did a little paper tole and paper piecing.  She's layered on a die cut folder, cut from the same pattern paper collection.  When die cutting, it just so happened that the alpha ended up on the tab portion of the folder too!  To embellish I added Black Seam Binding, a button with twine and a vintage typewriter charm.

There is still plenty of time to play along with the Show Us your AO Art Challenge, click here for more details!  We would love to see what you've been creating with AO stamps!Thanks for stopping by!

Designer - Lisa Somerville

No comments: