October 23, 2014

Snowy Woods

I am showcasing one of my favourite stamp sets once again, Snowy Woods.
I am loving using neutral tones for my Christmas cards and kraft is perfect to add a rustic touch. The background has been embossed and sanded to reveal the core.
I applied embossing paste through a Tim Holtz layering stencil onto kraft card and then applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges. I love adding lots of layers of interest to my designs. I added 'believe' using a ShadowPress Embossing Folder and Potting Soil Archival Ink.
I die cut two baubles from kraft card and then stamped the Father Christmas image onto each bauble using Potting Soil Archival Ink, blending Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges. I also tried my hand at some metal stamping and added two circles to the top of each bauble stamping 'joy' onto each and ageing with Black Soot Distress Paint and a touch of Alcohol Ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x

No comments: