October 5, 2014

Simple Beauty

Hello!  It's Linda back with another fall tag using the Old Grist Mill set.  I started with a jumbo manila tag and stenciled it with a pretty flourish stencil.  After the embossing paste dried, I went over the entire tag with Crushed Olive and Rusty Hinge distress ink.  Then I did a little random stamping with the post card stamp from Ephemera Backgrounds.  The leaves were stamped with jet black archival ink and sponged with archival inks to color them.  Then I applied crackle paint over them.  

The sentiment is from the Old Grist Mill set.   I also die cut three small tags, laying them together I stamped the leaf stamp on them and then another sentiment from the Old Grist Mill set.  I finished them off with a bit of burlap thread and a brass brad.

That's it for this week.  Thanks so much for stopping by⁄

Linda Coughlin

No comments: