September 4, 2014

Serenity

My thoughts are definitely turning towards Autumn with this weeks card for Artistic Outpost.
As you can see those autumnal shades are making an appearance this week with a combination of Orange Blossom and Potting Soil Re-inkers in the background a technique from Wendy Vecchi which I absolutely love. A touch of background stamping using the stamp from the BIRDS OF A FEATHER stamp set and a few scratchy lines to add a further layer of interest.
I love the sentiment which is from the SERENITY stamp set stamped with Potting Soil Archival Ink.
I have stamped the focal image onto coloured card and die cut using the Our Daily Bread Designs Custom Elegant Ovals Die and then mounted it onto a larger oval coloured with Potting Soil Archival Ink.
I added a dimensional flower cut from coloured card using Our Daily Bread Designs Custom Aster and Leaves Dies adding a coordinated button to the centre for added dimension. I also cut a small tag from white card and added the Serenity text.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans xx



No comments: